Ask any first aid instructor what 2 of the most important items any first aider can have on them, and they will tell you, "a CPR mask and gloves”. Without gloves, you or your staff are at risk from blood-borne disease. A CPR mask can allow the first aider to give CPR while limiting exposure to life-threatening disease.
What is one thing you generally always have within your reach? Your Keys
This totally redesigned Key Chain pouch has been built with durability and convenience in mind.
- Pouch measures 8.5 cm long x 6.5 cm when full.
- It is made of 420 denier nylon with back water-resistant fabric.
- This very durable lightweight pouch has been reinforced at the key loop to in ensure durability.
- The Red Cross CPR mask has a one-way valve the prevents backflow of contaminants and air from the injured person.
- CPR mask has easy to use pictogram instructions on the mask.
- Mask and Gloves are Health Canada Approved.
FDA and Health Canada Approved.
CPR Key Chain Mask and Gloves - BLACK
1 - Red Cross CPR face shield w/ filter
1 - Pair of latex free vinyl gloves
1 - Key ring pouch 9 cm x 7 cm